Monday, May 2, 2022

Angels that fly just to die

 I wish that I could have talked with you everyday of your life

From the time you were born till your last day on this planet

I wish that I could have changed your mind when you felt like destroying 

Not realizing that when you destroy you are vulnerable of being destroyed 

I wish that you would have taken the time to read my 

blueprint 

It had answers and antidotes for life most confusing questions

I wish that you would have listen that when people call on you to get into the mix just be still and not move just observe their movements 

While being aware of how dangerous the environment will soon become.

I wish you would have not chased the fireflies that led you to the flames that incinerated your dreams and existence 


Rest in Power


I will mis you both Ruben and Angel

No comments: