Friday, November 21, 2008

The meaning of Speaking EZ



Pain has its way of coming down on you hard some times. Speaking EZ N2 the Blu describes speaking easy through turmoil into calmness. I would say that my life have been good yet I had times of pain, heartache and despair.

I believe that you can not get through pain unless you write it out, shout it out, cry it out, or work it out in your heart and release it.

My method was to write out my feelings and fears in this CD so my fans can get a closer look into my mind and heart.

The Songs Bitter and Chaotic deals with the pain of a relationship but brings it from a male perspective.

Brown Sugar Brown celebrates a womens softness, smell, taste, and very essences. It demonstrates my love for our women.

Wiped Away speaks to the pain and dispair of Katrina Victims. Long gone from the pages of news papers and televison screens they still suffer from the lack of help and support of this government.

Wondrful Woman: Is a tribute to Marjorie Johnson who is my grandmother. A wonderful spirited woman held her family up through the worst of times. A historian in her own right which made me the poet that I am.

In a time of major dispair and uncertainty Speaking EZ through written expression and listening may make life a little easier.

To purchase a copy of Speak EZ N2 The Blu go to www.poeticventures.com or download it to your MP3 players from Itunes, Walmart, CDbay.com or download it to your Verizon phone from VCast

No comments: